Iris and Mike
Monday, February 4, 2008
New York
I am officially back in NY. I already miss SC though. I walked out of the airport tonight and about froze!!! Well hopefully the month will fly by. I miss you! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Iris
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(29)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
February
(10)
Ruby Bridges
Madison's first trip to SC
President Bush
New York
SUPERBOWL
65 in February?
Sisters
New TV
Our New Home
Our first blog
My Blog List
Cooking
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
U Blog
Grandparent’s Day | Nashville Tennessee Family Photographer
12 years ago
Auntie YaYa & The Pug
not allowed to upload any more pics to this blog
13 years ago
FM4
New Location
14 years ago
Bring The Rain
The Life, Faith & Creativity of Jessica Turner
Jesus Needs New PR--Author Matthew Paul Turner
No comments:
Post a Comment