Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mast General Store

I love this place. It is Mast General Store. There are a few locations in the Carolina's but the one closest to us is in Downtown Greenville. I went there tonight to do some Christmas Shopping. The floors are creaky hardwood. They have bulk candy for sale set up in huge old wooden barrels. They have so many toys from my childhood!! For example, raggedy ann dolls, the metal/tin jack in the box, the "old fashioned" little golden books with the original illustrations, and many other things! It reminds me of my childhood seeing so many of those old new things! The older I get the more nostalgic I get! It also makes me want to have kids so I can pass on to them the traditions that I loved so much as a child! Now do we adopt or have our own!? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this store!
AHA